MAX - Insurance The Way It Should Be!
Fair, Faithful & Socially Responsible
MAX is a fair, faithful and socially responsible, member-owned insurance program that provides excellent coverage and claims service at a fair, competitive price.
Our mission is to help our members create, regain and sustain wholeness when their lives are disrupted by an unforeseen loss.
We call that Insurance the Way It Should Be
Here’s how we do it:
- MAX offers a full range of competitively priced auto, homeowners, farm, business, life and related forms of insurance in most U.S. states and five Canadian provinces. In many cases, we can match or even save you money over your current insurance.
- We also contribute a portion of our revenues to the MAX Mutual Aid Ministries which provides extra emotional, spiritual and financial help to those needing wholeness before, during and after a loss. These might be families who need extra money to pay their bills. Children without Christmas presents or supplies for school. Seniors who need help repairing their home. This unique program sets us apart.
- We follow a set of socially responsible, spiritually-based core values that direct us be:
- Spiritual and seeking guidance in all we do,
- Stewards of the earth and its resources,
- Servants in our community, and
- Compassionate to our members, their families and communities.
- We welcome members who share our commitment to social responsibility, sustainability and faith in all its forms.
- You have to buy insurance anyway. Wouldn’t you rather do business with a company that cares beyond the contract?
MAX provides many types of affordable personal insurance. We offer home, farm, auto, renters, and other personal lines to help protect the members of the community. MAX also offers business insurance. We can combine your insurance products like commercial property, general liability, and workers comp to help save you money. MAX also provides comprehensive church insurance specifically designed to protect you, your family and your assets.
MAX IS A RATED
Demotech, the independent financial rating agency, has assigned a Financial Stability Rating®
of A, Exceptional to MutualAid eXchange.
This level of rating is assigned to insurers that possess
- Exceptional financial stability related to maintaining positive surplus as regards policyholders,
- Liquidity of invested assets,
- Acceptable level of financial leverage,
- Reasonable loss and loss adjustment expense reserves, and
- Realistic pricing.